Biker Sprüche in Englisch für alle Motorradfahrer

4 wheels move the body. 2 wheels move the soul!

Tattoo Remover
Tattoo Remover

A bike on the road is worth two in the garage.

Addicted ? Possesed is a better word.

A friend is someone who'll get out of bed at 2 am to drive his pickup to the middle of nowhere to get you when you're broken down.

Always replace the cheapest part first.

Bikers don't go grey, we turn Chrome!

Biker eat more bugs.

Burn rubber, not your soul.

Clamp the fun between your legs.

Chrome don't bring you home.

Does this bike make my butt look fast?

Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly!

Don't ride so late into the night that you sleep through the sunrise.

Gray haired riders don't get that way from pure luck.

Head down, ass up, knee out!

Helmet, the best makeup money can buy.

I do my flying on the ground.

If it takes more than three bolts to hold it on, it's probably crucial.

If you can't get it going with bungee cords and electricians tape it's serious.

If you don't ride in the rain, you don't ride.

If you need a reason to ride, you are not on the right bike.

If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be.

Is there life after death? Touch my bike and find out!

It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed.

Home is where your bike sits still long enough to leave a few drops of oil on the ground.

Keep the paint up, and the rubber down!

Keep your bike in good repair: Motorcycle boots are not made for walking

Life is a journey. Enjoy the ride!

Life may begin at 30, but it doesn’t get real interesting until about 160.

Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars with the saddle.

Move your ass, and you will free your mind!

My wife - yes, my dog - perhaps, my bike - never!

Never be afraid to slow down.

Never be ashamed to unlearn an old habit.

Never do less than forty miles before breakfast.

Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.

Loud pipes save lives!

Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Ride hard or stay home!

Ride it like you stole it.

Riding faster than everyone else only guarantees you'll ride alone.

Routine maintenance should never be neglected.

Save your ass, wear a helmet!

Shut up and ride!

Some people measure their adventures in miles or days. I prefer: "horizons crossed".

Sometimes it takes a whole tank of fuel before you can think straight.

Sometimes the fastest way to get there is to stop for the night.

The best alarm clock is sunshine on chrome.

The best modifications cannot be seen from the outside.

The destination is one thing. Getting there is everything.

There are drunk riders. There are old riders. There are no old and drunk riders.

There are old riders. And there are bold riders. But there are no old, bold riders.

To ride or not to ride? What a stupid question!

Warning: Objects seen in mirror are disappearing rapidly.

We can stop anytime. But who wants to?

Whatever it is, it’s better in the wind.

When life throws me a curve, I lean into it!

Winter is nature's way of telling you to polish.

Work to ride and ride to work.

You don't stop riding because you get old, you get old because you stop riding.

You never see a Harley parked outside a psychiatrists office.

Young riders pick a destination and go. Old riders pick a direction and go.

You'll get further down the road if you learn to use more than two fingers on the front brake.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home.